The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced the commencement of the online application process for 496 posts of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) (JE(ATC)). The application window will open on November 1, 2023, and will close on November 30, 2023.
To be eligible for the posts, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics OR a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in any discipline from a recognized university. The age limit for the posts is 27 years as on November 30, 2023.
The online application process can be completed through the official website of AAI, aai.aero. Candidates will need to create an account and then login to apply. The application fee is INR 1000 for General and OBC candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST and all female candidates.
Steps to apply for AAI Junior Executive (ATC) Posts:
- Visit the official website of AAI, aai.aero.
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link for the “DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVES (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL)” notification.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application.
- Fill out the form, upload documents, pay the fee and submit.
- Download a copy and take a printout for the future.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Applications Begin today for 496 posts
The selection process for the AAI JE(ATC) posts will comprise of a written test, followed by a psychometric test and an interview. The written test will be held on January 15, 2024. The psychometric test and interview will be held on a later date.
Salary and Allowances:
The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-10500 (pre-revised) with grade pay of Rs. 4200. They will also be entitled to various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, etc.
Air Traffic Controllers are responsible for the safe and efficient movement of aircraft in and out of an airport. They work in a highly stressful environment and must be able to make quick and accurate decisions. They must also be able to communicate effectively with pilots and other air traffic controllers.
Air Traffic Controllers have a good career outlook. The demand for air travel is expected to grow in the coming years, which will lead to an increase in the demand for Air Traffic Controllers. Air Traffic Controllers can also move to management positions within the aviation industry.
Advice for candidates:
- Candidates should start preparing for the written test early. They should focus on subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge.
- Candidates should also practice solving aptitude and logical reasoning questions.
- Candidates should dress formally and arrive on time for the written test and interview.
- Candidates should be confident and polite during the interview.
The AAI JE(ATC) posts offer a challenging and rewarding career in the aviation industry. Candidates who are interested in this career should apply for the posts as soon as possible.