Andhra Pradesh Directorate initiates 2024 SSC Class 10 exam registration, including regular, private, and vocational students. Significant pattern changes, no internal marks, six-paper format, 100 marks per exam, with specific subjects as separate papers. Regular students register through headmasters on bse.ap.gov.in; deadline for SSC fee: November 10.
Must Read: https://shikshasankranti.com/breaking-islam-gymkhana-pushes-for-education-quotas-for-mumbais-muslim-community-live-updates/ https://shikshasankranti.com/pm-modi-empowers-50000-with-rozgar-mela-job-letters/
- Andhra Pradesh Directorate begins 2024 SSC Class 10 exam online registration.
- Students from diverse schools, government, municipal, residential, and private, can register for the exam. These students fall under the regular category.
- Headmasters should pay the SSC exam fee by November 10, with a grace period extending to November 22.
- The exam pattern now includes no internal marks, with each exam out of 100 marks, following a six-paper format. The subjects include 1st language, 2nd language, 3rd language, mathematics, general science, and social studies, each with one paper.
- In the general science subject, examinations for physical science and biological science will be held on different days, each lasting two hours. The first language paper consists of two components: paper 1 for 70 marks and paper 2 for 30 marks.
In 2024, Andhra Pradesh’s Directorate of Government Examinations begins SSC Class 10 registration for regular, private, and vocational students. The new exam pattern removes internal marks weightage, featuring a six-paper format, each paper valued at 100 marks. Headmasters guide students in the registration process, which occurs on bse.ap.gov.in, an easy-to-use website. The deadline for SSC exam fee payment is November 10, with a grace period until November 22 for added flexibility.
AP SSC 2024 Exam Registration Opens
The 2024 Andhra Pradesh SSC Class 10 examination has introduced a significant shift in its examination pattern. A prominent change is the complete removal of the system of assigning weightage to internal marks. In the past, internal marks held a certain value and contributed to a student’s final score. However, this practice has been entirely eliminated, marking a clear departure from previous evaluation methods. Now, each examination within the SSC Class 10 format is valued at 100 marks. This change in assessment aligns with the objective of creating a more standardized and impartial grading system.https://shikshasankranti.com/election-commission-and-education-ministry-join-forces-for-school-voter-awareness/
Moreover, the examination has adopted a fresh structure, featuring a six-paper format. These six papers encompass a range of subjects, including the 1st language, 2nd language, 3rd language, mathematics, general science, and social studies. In this new format, each subject is assessed separately, with each paper carrying a weight of 100 marks. This alteration aims to provide a more comprehensive evaluation of a student’s knowledge and performance across these critical subjects. It ensures that students are examined thoroughly in each area, with no subject given preferential treatment.