The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore has opened the application correction window for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2024 exam. Registered candidates can now make changes to their application forms through the official website, gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
IMPORTANT:— GATE 2024 (@GATE24_Official) November 7, 2023
We are yet to open the window for modifying your application. The delay is due to some operational aspects.
Kindly stay tuned. We will announce the dates via social media as well as by email to all registered candidates.
The application correction window will be open till November 11, 2023. Candidates can make changes to the following fields:
- Photo and signature
- Educational details
- Paper for which appearing
Candidates should note that they will not be able to edit their name, mobile number, and email ID in the GATE 2024 application form.
To edit their application form, candidates will need to login to the GOAPS portal with their registration number and date of birth. Once they have logged in, they will click on the “Edit Application Form” link and make the necessary changes.
A fee of ₹ 500 is required for making changes to name, date of birth, examination city, paper category, or gender.
The GATE 2024 exam is scheduled to be held on February 3, 4, 10, and 11, 2024. The PG engineering entrance test will be held for a duration of 3 hours in computer-based test (CBT) mode.
Steps to Correct GATE Application Form:
- Visit the official GATE 2024 website at gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
- Click on the GOAPS portal link.
- Sign in using your email ID and password.
- Select the “Edit Application Form” option.
- Make the necessary changes and click the submit button.
- Application correction window: November 7 to November 11, 2023
- GATE 2024 exam dates: February 3, 4, 10, and 11, 2024
For more information, please visit the official GATE 2024 website at gate2024.iisc.ac.in.