The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is expected to release the results of the 69th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) Prelims exam soon. The exam was held on September 30, 2023 and over 4 lakh candidates appeared for it.The provisional answer key was released on October 6 and the second provisional answer key was released on October 17, 2023. The final answer key was released on October 28, 2023.
The BPSC has not yet announced a date for the release of the results, but it is expected that they will be released within the next few days. Once the results are released, they will be available on the official website of the BPSC.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the BPSC.
- Click on the “Results” link.
- Select the “69th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) Prelims” exam.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your results will be displayed on the screen. You can either download them or print them out for future reference.
The BPSC 69th CCE Prelims exam is the first stage of the BPSC recruitment process. The successful candidates will be eligible to appear for the BPSC 69th CCE Mains exam. The BPSC 69th CCE Mains exam is expected to be held in December 2023.
Candidates who are shortlisted after the BPSC 69th CCE Mains exam will be called for an interview. The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the prelims, mains, and interview rounds.
We will be providing live updates on the release of the BPSC 69th CCE Prelims results. Stay tuned for more information!
In the meantime, here are some tips for candidates who are waiting for the results:
- Be patient. The BPSC is expected to release the results soon, but there is no need to panic.
- Keep checking the official website of the BPSC for updates.
- Do not believe any rumors or speculation about the results.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the BPSC office.