The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the Board exam between 15th February to 21st March 2023. Are you waiting for your CBSE Class-10th result ? Are you exicited to know more?This article covers all your queries regarding your results.As Students are waiting when will be result out.Your wait is over now.The Board has mentioned that results are likely to be coming out on May 1st week
So, be alert and be prepare with your roll numbers.
How to Check CBSE Board 10th Result 2023?
You can check your result by visiting the official website i.e.www.results.cbse.nic.in and www.cbseacademic.nic.in.
Here are the instructions on how to check your CBSE Board Result 2023.
They are as follows:
- GO to the official website of cbse.nic.in and www.cbseacademic.nic.in
- Click on The Class 10th Result 2023. The link will be activated automatically when the Board discloses the result on the website.
- Enter your credentials such as board roll number, date of birth, school number, center number and admit card ID in the space provided
- Check all the details carefully and finally click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- : Now, your CBSE 10th exam result 2023 will be displayed on the screen which contains subject-wise scores and grades.
- Check your result, score, and download your provisional result 2023
How to Check CBSE Board Result 2023 via SMS?
You can also check your result via SMS.Here are the instructions on how to check your CBSE Board Result 2023.They are as follows:
- Open the SMS option on your mobilephone.
- Type this in prescribed format i.e.cbse10roll numberdate of birthschool numbercenter number
- Now, send it to 7738299899
- Students will now receive a text message of CBSE 10th Result 2023 on their mobile phones
How to check CBSE 10th Result via Call or IVRS
You can also check your result via call or IVRS.Here are the instructions on how to check your CBSE Board Result 2023.They are as follows:
Area Covered- Telephone Numbers
- Local subscribers of Delhi -24300699
- Subscribers from other parts of the country 011 – 24300699
How to Check CBSE Board Result 2023 on Digi Locker?
- Visit digilocker App
- Log in to the Digi locker by entering your login details and password.
- Now navigate to the HSC mark sheet and enter the required details.
- Fill in the board name, select the year, and roll number to get your CBSE-board result 2023
CBSE Board 10th Result 2023 Grading System
The minimum passing criteria in the exam is 33%. This is the minimum qualifying percentage decided by the CBSE Board .Students who score between 90-100 get an A1 grade, and those who obtain 81–90 marks get a grade A2; B1 grade marks should be between 71-80, and B2 grade marking is between 61-71.
CBSE Board 10th Last Year Statics
The passing average students in the previous year went around 85%. Every year number of students appear in this exam are high. The overall passing percentage was all-around good. Students can take an idea from the previous year’s statics and analyze the current situation.
Also read Career after 12th ARTS