Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath emphasized that a person’s character is strongly influenced by the education they receive. He believes that the direction a society and a nation take is closely tied to the character of its people.
Adityanath stressed the importance of making education culture-based to create a civilized and capable society. He believes that education should instill a sense of self-discipline and encourage individuals to consider issues related to society and the nation as their own.
The Chief Minister suggested that teachers should look to historical figures such as Chanakya, Vashishtha, and Vishwamitra as role models. These figures represent valuable lessons and principles that can be incorporated into education.
Adityanath emphasized that the responsibility of building a strong and powerful nation relies on the hard work of teachers. He encouraged them to contribute to the country’s progress and take it to new heights.
Adityanath mentioned the government’s efforts in the field of education, including the recruitment of 1,64,000 teachers over the last six years. He also highlighted various programs such as Operation Kayakalp, Nipun Bharat, and School Chalo Abhiyan as part of these initiatives.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath believes that education significantly shapes a person’s character, which, in turn, influences the direction of a society and a nation.
- He stresses the importance of aligning education with the culture to build a civilized and capable society. Education should promote self-discipline and a sense of responsibility toward society and the nation.
- Adityanath advises teachers to find inspiration in historical figures like Chanakya, Vashishtha, and Vishwamitra.
- He emphasizes the crucial role of teachers in nation-building and encourages their contribution to progress.
- Adityanath mentions government efforts, including hiring 1,64,000 teachers in six years, and programs like Operation Kayakalp, Nipun Bharat, and School Chalo Abhiyan.
There has been a significant increase in the number of students taking cultural education courses. The state government has also provided financial assistance to a large number of cultural institutions.