The application process for the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 has begun. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Delhi High Court at delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- They must hold a degree in Law from any recognized University/Institute.
- They must be an advocate who is practising in India or has qualifications to be an advocate according to the Advocates Act of 1961.
- They must not be more than 32 years as of 1 January 2023 if they belong to the General category.
- Last date to apply: November 22, 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: December 10, 2023
- Main Exam Dates: February 20-22, 2024
- Viva Voce: March 13-15, 2024
- General category: Rs. 1500/-
- Unreserved category: Rs. 400/-
The selection process for the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Exam: This is an objective type exam that will be held on Sunday, December 10, 2023.
- Main Exam: This is a descriptive type exam that will be held from February 20 to 22, 2024.
- Viva Voce: Candidates who qualify the Main Exam will be called for a Viva Voce test.
Salary and Allowances:
The selected candidates will be appointed as Civil Judges in the Delhi Judicial Service. The salary and allowances for Civil Judges are as follows:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 52,520/- per month
- House Rent Allowance: 16% of Basic Pay
- Dearness Allowance: Variable
- Travel Allowance: As per rules
For more information, please visit the official website of the Delhi High Court at delhihighcourt.nic.in.