The Haryana NMMS Exam 2023 was held on November 19, 2023. The exam was conducted by the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH). The NMMS exam is a scholarship scheme for talented students studying in Class 8 in government and aided schools in Haryana.
|Application form release date||September 1, 2023||The application form for the Haryana NMMS Exam 2023 was released on September 1, 2023.|
|Application form closing date||September 30, 2023||The application form for the Haryana NMMS Exam 2023 closed on September 30, 2023.|
|Admit card release date||November 9, 2023||The admit card for the Haryana NMMS Exam 2023 was released on November 9, 2023.|
|Exam date||November 19, 2023||The Haryana NMMS Exam 2023 was held on November 19, 2023.|
|Result declaration date||January 2024||The results of the Haryana NMMS Exam 2023 are expected to be declared in January 2024.|
To be eligible for the Haryana NMMS 2023, candidates must have:
- Studied in a government or aided school in Haryana in Class 7 and 8
- Obtained a minimum of 55% marks in Class 7
- A parental annual income of less than Rs. 3,50,000/- from all sources
The Haryana NMMS was a two-hour exam, with two sections:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT): This section consisted of 90 questions, with a time limit of 90 minutes.
- Scholastic Ability Test (SAT): This section consisted of 90 questions, with a time limit of 90 minutes.
The questions in both the MAT and SAT sections were based on the Class 7 and 8 syllabus.
The results of the Haryana NMMS 2023 are expected to be declared in January 2024. The results will be available on the official website of the BSEH.
Selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 6,000/- per year for Class 9 and 10, and Rs. 9,000/- per year for Class 11 and 12.
Here are the important dates for the Haryana NMMS Exam 2023:
- Application form release date: September 1, 2023
- Application form closing date: September 30, 2023
- Admit card release date: November 9, 2023
- Exam date: November 19, 2023
- Result declaration date: January 2024