Before getting started with Cyber Security, it is firsly important to know what it is.
Cyber Security is the safeguarding the devices connected to internet and other networks.First to start learn cyber security ,you must know the basics of IT(Information Technology) and how devices are connected to each other and so on.
How can a beginner start his career in Cyber Security
This is a step by step guide to start Cyber Security
- Get used with installing,downloading and Uninstalling softwares .Have some basic knowledge how all this work.
- Read article ,blogs on cyber security.Take certificate courses.
- All you read,you should practically implement it.
- You can do internships for gaining more experience.
Is it neccessary to know programming for cyber security?
No, it’s not neccessary to have programming knowledge.You have basic IT knowledge and try to gain to practical experience.
What are the types of cyber security?
There are mostly five types in Cyber Security.
- Critical infrastructure security
- Application security.
- Network security
- Cloud security.
- Internet of Things (IoT) security.
Is Cyber Security hard to learn?
No,it’s not a hard skill to learn.You don’t need a strong technical background.I have seen people doing Cyber Security from non-tech background.
Which skills are needed in cybersecurity?
You need to have the discussed below skills for Cyber Security.
- You have problem-solving skill.
- Analytical Mind
- Fundamentals to cyber security
- Attention in Detail
- Communication skills
What are the subjects in cyber security?
The subjects in Cyber Security include:
- Defining Cyberspace and Overview of Computer and Web-technology
- Architecture of cyberspace
- Communication and web technology
- Internet, World wide web
- Internet infrastructure for data transfer and governance
- Concept of cyber security
Can I learn cyber security in 1 months?
The average duration to learn Cyber Security is from 6 months to 1 year.
What degree is best for cyber security?
The lists of following degree for Cyber Security are as follows:
- MS in Cybersecurity Engineering.
- MS in Computer Science.
- MS in Computer Engineering.
- MS in Information Assurance.
- MS in Information Technology.
Can I learn cyber security on my own?
You can learn it by yourself.There are various online and offline courses.Free and paid courses are available on different platforms.
Which programming language is used in cyber security?