The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the Probationary Officer (PO) Mains Exam 2023 on Sunday, November 5, 2023. The exam was held in three sessions – English Language, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning Ability. The exam was held in various centers across the country.
Highlights of the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2023:
- The exam was held for the recruitment of 3849 Probationary Officers in various Public Sector Banks across India.
- The exam was held in three sessions – English Language, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- The duration of each session was 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The total marks for the exam were 225.
- The marks obtained in the Mains exam will be added to the marks obtained in the Prelims exam to prepare the final merit list.
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2023:
Candidates must be Indian citizens and have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Age Limit is between 20 and 30 years. Candidates must have a valid IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023 scorecard.
Selection Process for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2023:
- The selection process for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2023 is as follows:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Important Dates for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2023:
- Prelims Exam: September 23, 30 and October 1, 2023
- Mains Exam: November 5, 2023
- Interview: December 2023
Career Prospects for IBPS PO:
- Probationary Officers are responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Opening and closing accounts
- Processing loans and deposits
- Providing customer service
- Marketing and sales
- Risk management
Salary and Perquisites for IBPS PO:
- Probationary Officers are paid a starting salary of Rs. 36,000 per month.
- Probationary Officers are also eligible for a number of perquisites, including: Housing allowance, Medical allowance, Education allowance, Leave travel concession, Gratuity
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2023: Important Links
- IBPS Official Website: https://ibps.in/