The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has declared the results of the Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam 2022. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website of JKSSB,
How to check the JKSSB SI Result 2022
To check the JKSSB SI Result 2022, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB, jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the “Results” link.
- Select the “JKSSB SI Result 2022” link.
- Enter your registration number and roll number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download or print your result for future reference.
- The JKSSB SI Recruitment Exam 2022 was held on 20 December.
- A total of 97,793 candidates appeared for the exam.
- The JKSSB SI Result 2022 is provisional and is subject to verification of documents.
- The JKSSB will release the final selection list of candidates after the verification of documents.