The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the deadline for submission of post preferences for the SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 exam till November 23, 2023. The extension was granted due to technical difficulties faced by some candidates while submitting their preferences.
Candidates who have qualified for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam can now submit their post preferences online till 11:59 PM on November 23, 2023. The submission of post preferences is a crucial step in the SSC CGL selection process as it allows candidates to express their preferences for the posts they wish to be considered for.
How to submit post preferences for SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2:
- Visit the official website of the SSC at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the link for the SSC CGL Tier 2 post preference form.
- Enter your roll number and registration number.
- Select your post preferences in order of priority.
- Click on the submit button.
Candidates are advised to carefully review their post preferences before submitting the form. Once submitted, post preferences cannot be changed.
The SSC will prepare the final result for the SSC CGL 2023 exam based on the marks obtained by candidates in the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams, as well as their post preferences.
- Deadline for submission of post preferences: November 23, 2023, till 11:59 PM
The extension of the post preference submission deadline is a welcome relief for candidates who were unable to submit their preferences earlier due to technical glitches. It also provides more time for candidates to carefully consider their post preferences and make the best possible choices for their future careers.