Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled “5G Use Case Labs” in 100 educational institutions to facilitate the development of applications across various sectors such as education, agriculture, and healthcare.
These labs were first mentioned when the money lady, Nirmala Sitharaman, talked about them in the budget. It’s India’s plan to improve technology.
Must Read:https://shikshasankranti.com/5000-government-jobs-await-you-apply-today-as-a-teacher-forester-apprentice-forest-guard-and-more/ https://shikshasankranti.com/class-12-student-turned-education-trailblazer-transforming-education-in-india/
- PM Modi has started special 5G labs in 100 schools to make cool technology stuff.
- The idea came from the country’s money plan announced by the Finance Minister.
- Modi talked about making things in India and having better technology.
- He said faster internet can make life better, especially for learning, health, and farming.
- The government will pay most of the money needed for these labs for four years.
- The schools will give some money for these labs, too.
- Each lab will work with small new companies to create new ideas.
- These labs will try to make or test at least 10 new things every year.
- The labs will get cool 5G equipment like SIM cards, routers, and servers in December.
- By March 2024, all 100 labs should be ready to go.
- Modi said India has lots of smart new companies and makes lots of phones.
- He also talked about making sure our tech stuff is safe from bad things.
- India’s tech equipment goes to over 70 countries.
- A big tech meeting is coming to India in 2024, showing that India is a big tech player.
- India’s tech is so good that other countries want to use it for things like money and data.
- Some important people in tech also spoke at the meeting to show how important India is.
In short, Modi has started special 5G labs in 100 schools to make new and exciting technology. The government and the schools are helping to pay for it. These labs will work with small new companies to make lots of new things. They’ll get cool 5G stuff, and by March 2024, they should be ready.
India is already good at tech and wants to make sure it’s safe. India’s tech stuff is used in many countries, and a big tech meeting is coming to India in 2024 because India is a big deal in the tech world. India’s tech is so good that other countries want to use it for things like money and data. Some important people in tech also spoke at the meeting to show how important India is.