The State Bank of India (SBI) is expected to release the results of the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023 soon. The results will be available on the SBI official website, sbi.co.in.
How to Check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023:
Candidates who have appeared for the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023 can check their results by following these steps:
- Visit the SBI official website, sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link for SBI PO Prelims Result 2023.
- Enter your roll number and registration number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates who have qualified in the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023 will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains Exam 2023. The SBI PO Mains Exam 2023 is expected to be held in December 2023.
|Preliminary Exam||November 1, 4, and 6, 2023||Objective type exam|
|Prelims Result||Expected to be released in November 2023||Available on the SBI official website|
|Mains Exam||Expected to be held in December 2023||Objective and Subjective type exam|
|SBI official website||https://sbi.co.in/|
|SBI PO recruitment page||https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/probationary-officers|
- Age: 21 to 30 years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Nationality: Indian citizen
The selection process for SBI PO consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Exam (Objective)
- Mains Exam (Objective and Subjective)