Are you waiting for your U.P. Board result 2023 ? The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad conducted the Board exam between February 2023 to March 2023. Are you excited to know more? This article covers all your queries regarding your results. As Students are waiting when will be result out .Your wait is over now.
The Board has mentioned that results are likely to be coming out on April 25,2023 between 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
So, be alert and be prepare with your roll numbers.
How to Check UP Board 10th Result 2023?
You can check your result by visiting the official website i.e.upresult.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in/, result.upmsp.edu.in.
Here are the instructions on how to check your U.P. Board Result 2023.
They are as follows:
- GO to the official website of upresult.nic / upmsp.edu.in
- Click on The Class 10th Result 2023. The link will be activated automatically when the Board discloses the result on the website.
- Select the year 2023 from the drop-down list and enter your roll number.
- Find and click on the view result option.
- After that, your UP Board 10th result will appear on the screen.
- Check your result, score, and download your provisional result 2023
How to Check UP Board Result 2023 via SMS?
You can also check your result via SMS.Here are the instructions on how to check your U.P. Board Result 2023.They are as follows:
- Type UP10 and enter your roll number without space. Like UP10throllnumber.Remember there is no space between roll number
- Send this message to 56263.
- After sending the message, UP Board’s 10th result of the respective roll number will be sent to the same mobile number.
How to Check UP Board Result 2023 on Digi Locker?
You can also check your U.P. Board Result 2023 on DigiLocker APP. Yes, you’ve listen it right ,Digilocker
This app also contain all your official documents like AADHAR NO.PAN CARD AND SO ON.
Here are the instructions on how to check your U.P. Board Result 2023 via DigiLocker . They are as follows:
- Visit digilocker.com
- Log in to the Digi locker by entering your login details and password.
- Now navigate to the HSC mark sheet and enter the required details.
- Fill in the board name, select the year, and roll number to get your UP-board result 2023
UP Board 10th Result 2023 Grading System
The minimum passing criteria in the exam is 33%. This is the minimum qualifying percentage decided by the U.P. Board .Students who score between 90-100 get an A1 grade, and those who obtain 81–90 marks get a grade A2; B1 grade marks should be between 71-80, and B2 grade marking is between 61-71.
UP Board 10th Last Year Statics
The passing average students in the previous year went around 85%. Every year number of students appear in this exam are high. The overall passing percentage was all-around good. Students can take an idea from the previous year’s statics and analyze the current situation.