The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will have an exam called the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) on October 28 and 29. If you’re taking this test, you’ll need to get your admit card from their official website, upsssc.gov.in.
The PET exam will have 100 multiple-choice questions, and each correct answer gets you one mark. But be careful, for each wrong answer, you lose 0.25 marks.
To get your admit card, go to upsssc.gov.in, click on the “UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2023” link, and enter your details. Once you do that, you can download and print your admit card for the exam.
This PET test is the first step in getting certain jobs in the Uttar Pradesh government. If you do well, you can move on to the next round. The exam will cover general knowledge, math, and reasoning.
So, remember to get your admit card and do your best in the exam if you want to work for the government in Uttar Pradesh! https://shikshasankranti.com/good-news-for-cbse-class-9-and-11-students-registration-deadline-extended-to-november-10-for-2024-board-exams/ https://shikshasankranti.com/mark-your-calendar-jee-main-2024-exam-dates-revealed-by-nta-all-you-need-to-know/
- UPSSSC is having a PET exam on October 28 and 29.
- You need an admit card to take the test.
- You can get the admit card from upsssc.gov.in.
- The exam has 100 questions, each one is worth one mark.
- If you answer a question wrong, you lose a quarter of a mark.
- The test covers general knowledge, math, and reasoning.
- If you do well in the PET, you can move on to the next step to get a job in the Uttar Pradesh government.
How to Download your Admit Card:
- To download your admit card, visit upsssc.gov.in.
- Look for the “UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2023” link on the website.
- Click on it.
- Enter your details like your registration number and date of birth.
- After you submit your information, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Don’t forget to download it and also print a copy for the exam day.